3 Pax | 20 Minutes
- 3 cans Ayam Brand™ Tuna in Water, drained
- 5 piecec kaffir lime leaf
- 50ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 6 red chilli
- ½ curry powder
- 5 galangal, sliced
- 3 stalk spring onion, sliced
- 5g coriander, sliced
- In a blender, add the kaffir lime leaf, chilli, galangal and drained tuna, curry powder, coconut milk, Thai sauce and egg. Blend until it becomes a paste.
- Transfer to whisking bowl and mix with spring onion and coriander.
- On a parchment paper, mould the mixture into the rounded fish cake. Keep in the fridge until it is set.
- In a pan, add in some Ayam Brand Coconut Cooking Oil and pan sear the fish cake. Serve with salads.