2 Pax | 60 Minutes
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 470ml chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 420ml Ayam Brand coconut milk
- 450g uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 300g raw shellfish of your choice
- 200g potatoes (small dices)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add cayenne pepper. Stir in the broth, corn, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in coconut milk. Cool slightly.
- In a food processor or blender, process soup in batches until blended.
- Return all to the pan. Add the potatoes and simmer for about 15 minutes. Then Add shrimp and shellfish
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.