2 Pax | 20 Minutes
- 100g shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 200ml Ayam Brand coconut milk
- 200ml full cream milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place coconut in a large skillet over medium heat-low and kept a watchful eye over it, stirring from time to time. Once coconut is golden, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Put coconut milk, milk, ice cream, and the cooled coconut into a blender.
- Split a vanilla bean into half, scrape the seeds off and throw it into the blender as well. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into two glasses and top it with optional whipped cream, ice cream, or some more toasted coconut.