Makes 4 servings
- 185 g Ayam Brand™ tuna chunks in olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 medium tomato, deseeded and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, separated
- Mix tuna with coriander, tomato and egg yolks.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk egg whites with a dash of salt until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon dollops of the meringue onto the prepared tray, then drop a spoonful of tuna mix in the middle of the meringue.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown on the outside. Serve immediately.