Makes 4 servings
- 185 g chilli tuna Ayam Brand™
- 400 g peeled sweet potato, steamed or baked
- 100 g cabbage, sliced thinly
- 100 g brown onion
- 100 g carrots, grated or julienne
- 2 stalks spring onion, julienne
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Mash the tuna, sweet potato, cabbage, onion, carrots and spring onion.
- In a separate shallow bowl, beat eggs and cornflour.
- Shape tuna mixture into four pieces flat round cakes about 2cm in thickness.
- Lightly oil a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Dip the cakes into egg mix and pan-fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with chilli dip.