2 Pax | 30 Minutes
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Chili Saba Flakes (with oil)
- 4 Idaho / Russet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cube
- 1 tbsp paprika powder or chilli powder
- 2 red onions, diced
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- 2 stalks fresh coriander, chopped
- Toss potatoes with paprika or chilli powder.
- Heat 50ml oil in a non-stick pan and fry potatoes until light brown.
- Add in onions and saba and continue frying until potatoes are cooked.
- Adjust seasoning with a little salt and serve with some chopped fresh coriander or parsley.
Tip: This can be a dish on its own or eaten as a side to a beef steak, or tossed in a salad.