4 Pax | 40 Minutes
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Tuna Flakes in Sunflower Oil 185g, drained
- 1 tbsp chilli paste
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 1 cloved garlic, sliced
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ inch ginger, julienne
- 200ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
- 300ml water
- ½ cabbage (medium), thickly sliced
- 200g long beans, cut as desired
- 1 potato cut in large cubes
- Salt and pepper
- Fine vermucelli (su-hun) as required, soaked and drained
Optional Deep Fried Ingredients:
- 2 tofu, quatered
- 100g tempe, cut as desired
- Place the tuna, chilli paste, shallots, garlic, turmeric powder and ginger in a pot. Pour in coconut milk and water. Place pot on slow fire and stir occasionally until simmering.
- Add in long beans, carrots and potatoes. Cook until slightly softened. Add in cabbage and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before removing from heat, add in the rice and vermicelli. Serve.