- 12 pieces medium sized shrimps, deshelled
- 1/2 piece onion, peeled and chopped into big dices
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and cut into chunky bite size
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded and cut into chunky bite size
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce 230g
Heat up the wok with 2 teaspoons of oil. Once the oil is hot, sauté the shrimps until they turn to orange in colour. Do not fully cook it as it will become hard.
Set them aside.
Then, heat one some oil to sauté the onion, the red and yellow capsicum and the baked beans. Bring it to a simmer and make sure everything is warm.
Dip back in the shrimps into the wok and simmer another minute.
Add in the seasonings and stir once
Serve the saucy dish with some steamed rice
You can replace the shrimps with Ayam Brand™ Tuna if you want to make it easier.