- 120g sushi rice
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Saba Mayonnaise
- 2 pieces roasted seaweed for sushi, sliced 4cm width
- 1 onigiri mould (optional)
- Divide sushi rice into two portions.
- Put one portion of rice into onigiri mould.
- Scoop one tablespoon of Saba from can and place on the mould.
- Cover with rice.
- Place onigiri mould cover on both and press hard with palm.
- Push out the onigiri and wrap bottom section with roasted seaweed.
- Repeat until all ingredient is used up.
Without onigiri mould: Press sushi rice until it becomes flat and scoop one tablespoon of saba in the middle and roll into a ball.