Makes 4 servings
- 500 g potatoes, finely grated
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 185 g tin tuna mayonnaise
- 125 ml coconut milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 80 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- salt, to taste
- butter, for greasing
- Lightly grease two 6-hole muffin tins with butter.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line each hole evenly with the grated potatoes.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and fold in the rest of the ingredients with a fork.
- The batter should be chunky. Pour mixture into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm for breakfast or as a light meal.