3 Pax | 30 Minutes
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Chilli Tuna 185g
- 200g brown rice, cooked
- 150g grarted parmesan
- 100ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp salt
- Mash the tuna with the cooked rice.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Shape mixture into bite-sized balls. Roll balls in grated cheese and arrange on the prepared tray. Sprinkle more cheese over the rice balls.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese turns into a crisp golden brown.
- In a small dipping bowl, add the coconut milk and salt. Mix.
- Serve rice balls with the dip while still hot.