- 1 tablespoon Alce Nero olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 600g lamb leg, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons AYAM Curry Powder
- 4 strips lemon rind
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 can AYAM Coconut Milk 400ml
- 500g kumara, cut into 3cm chunks
Heat oil in a wok. Add the onions and we stir-fry them until soft.
Then add the lamb cubes and stir-fry until browned.
Add the curry powder, the lemon rind, the tomatoes and the stock. Cover and let it cook over low heat for 1 and half hours. Stir occasionally.
To complete this dish, add both the kumara and the coconut milk.
Again, cover and let it cook for a further 20 minutes, until the lamb and the kumara are tender.
This innovative recipe can be served with either rice or noodles.