2 Pax | 20 Minutes
- 1 Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk 200ml
- 200g spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 3 tbsp oil
- 50g prawns, shelled and cleaned, diced finely
- 2 tbsp chilli paste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 3 tbsp Fish Curry Powder (add a little water to make a thick paste)
- 3 tbsp dried fried grated coconut (pounded until oil resurfaces)
- 2 tsp tamarind pulp
- 400ml water
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1 cam Ayam Brand™ Chilli Tuna 185g, flaked
- Heat oil in a pot. Once the oil is hot, sauté the finely ground ingredients with the curry powder paste, the chili paste and the turmeric until aromatic.
- Add in the prawns and the tuna flakes and stir-fry briefly on high heat. Pour in the tamarind pulp, water and coconut milk.
- Season with salt and sugar the laksa sauce to your taste. Let it reduce it until it becomes thick and then stop the cooking.
- To serve our Laksa Johor, place the cooked spaghetti in a bowl and slowly pour the thick gravy on top. Garnish with some bean sprouts, onions, basil, cucumber.
- You can add on the side some sambal belacan and lime.