2 or 3 Pax | 40 Minutes
- 200ml Ayam Brand coconut milk
- 3 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp hot chili sauce
- 100ml water
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- A little bit of oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- Combine the coconut milk, oyster sauce, chili sauce, water, onions, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring continuously. Then reduce the heat to a minimum and simmer for one minute. Set aside.
- Cover the fish fillets with oil, then cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, over medium heat.
- Once cooked, serve the fish fillets with the coconut sauce.