Makes 4 servings
- 80 g pancake flour
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- pinch of cinnamon, optional
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg white
- 100 g pineapple chunks in syrup, drained
- powdered sugar and desiccated coconut, for garnishing
- Whisk flour, coconut milk, eggs, cinnamon and salt.
- Cut the pineapples into small wedges, set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour some batter.
- The batter should form a thin layer, so swirl the pan to get an even surface.
- Cook until the bottom turns golden brown, approximately 1 minute.
- Flip the crepe and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove from pan and fold into quarters.
- Top with pineapples and desiccated coconut.
- Dust crepes with powdered sugar to serve.