- By entering this promotion, Entrants agree to abide with these rules and regulations.
- The Promoter is Clouet Trading Pte Ltd.
- The promotion commences on 5th of June 2017 and closes on 30th of June 2017.
- All entries must be received by 30th of June 2017, 23:59.
- This promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Singapore.
- Employees and families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Participants below 18 years of age should seek parental consent before participating.
- Every purchase of at least (2) AYAM BRAND™ Korean Tunas from FairPrice supermarkets in a single receipt entitles to one entry, by sending a valid SMS to 9010 2322. Purchases must be made during the promotion period (5 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017).
- SMS should follow the following format: AYAMBRANDNameNRIC Receipt Number
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Original valid receipt/receipt snapshot must be presented upon collection of prizes.
- Participating products are AYAM BRAND™ Kimchi Tuna 160g and Spicy Tuna with Vegetables 160g. Entrants could either buy twice the same product or one of each flavour.
- The prizes are 10 pairs of Cat 1 tickets from the Korean musical CHEF: Bibimbap vs Chilli Crab.
- There will be 10 winners who will each receive one pair of Cat 1 tickets. Participants can only win once.
- Winners will be selected by the Promoter. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 3rd of July 2017, 3pm at Clouet Trading Pte Ltd, 21 Tagore Lane Singapore 787479.
- Winners will be contacted between 3rd and 4th of July.
- Winners to collect tickets by 7th of July (Friday).
- Winning tickets performance is on 15th of July, Saturday, 2pm ONLY. There will be no exchange possible for other dates or timing.
- More information about the musical available at http://www.rwsentosa.com/Homepage/Attractions/ShowsEvents/Chef
- Winners will be notified via contact number and will be required to provide the Promoter or its agency with their full name, identification number, country of residence, and any other required form of identification.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entries incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules are subject to disqualification.
- By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and decisions of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with similar value without prior notice.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The Promoter will have the right to publish details about the winner (e.g. name) for promotional purposes without prior notice.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination.
- By taking part in this draw, you understand and accept without condition that the Promoter may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal and/or external marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit, whilst according your privacy and confidentiality with the highest priority.