Serves: 12 Sandwiches | Prep Time: 2 Mins | Cooking Time: 5-10 Mins
- 1 can 425g Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsps Oil
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 red chili chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- Juice of 2 calamansi limes
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in onions and chili and fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sardines and add the fish sauce. Mash them up while cooking. Balance the flavor with sugar and cook until almost dry.
- Remove from heat, let cool slightly and mix in the lime juice.
- Use as a sandwich spread on white bread with thin slices of cucumber.