- 100g bean sprouts, tailed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 can 150g Ayam Brand™ Tuna Chunks in Mineral Water or 1 can 150g Ayam Brand™ Tuna Chunks in Water
- 3 teaspoons AYAM™ Oyster Sauce
- 3 teaspoons AYAM™ Chilli Garlic Sauce
- AYAM™ Chilli Sauce for Dipping
mixing / wrapping
Before starting, prepare a small bowl of water and a brush to help us to seal the spring rolls.
Combine the tuna, the oyster sauce, the chili garlic sauce, the bean sprouts, the carrot and the coriander in a bowl using a fork.
Next, lay out spring roll wrappers in a plate and use the fork to place some tuna mixture into a corner of the spring roll. Roll up and fold in the ends.
Wet the edges with a little bit of water to seal the spring roll completely.
Keep aside on a grease proof paper to avoid the raw rolls to stick
Heat up the wok on medium-high heat. Once hot, deep fry the spring rolls until golden brown colour. Remove the spring rolls hem from the oil and place them onto kitchen paper to drain extra oil away.
Arrange the spring rolls on a bed of green salad and place a mini bowl of chili sauce for dipping.